3 Apr 2020 | Posted by: chadmin
Holy Week: Listed below are the live video times. Videos will also be available for playback. All will be shown on both YouTube and Facebook. Click either icon/logo at the top of this page to view live or on playback whichever site you choose. Readings can also be found on usccb.org (United States Conference of Catholic Bishops). The Magnificat is also a good source.
- Palm Sunday, April 5, 2020
- Confessions, April 6, 7 & 8 (no confessions during the Triduum)
- The sacrament of reconciliation will be offered on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 5-6pm by driving up to the covered drop off at the parish center. Please remain in your car.
- Holy Thursday, April 9, 2020
- 7pm Mass
- Good Friday, April 10, 2020
- 1:30pm Rosary Click here for a document with the prayers of the Rosary
- 2pm Stations of the Cross Click here for the Stations of the Cross prayers.
- 2:30pm Divine Mercy Chaplet Click here for a “how to” pray the Chaplet.
- 3pm Liturgy of the Passion Click here for the intercessions, here for the Passion reading with parts.
- 7pm Tenebrae (Evening Prayer) Click here for the parts & readings.
- Holy Saturday, April 11, 2020
- 8pm Easter Vigil Mass
- Easter Sunday, April 12, 2020
- 8am Mass
- Holy Week Retreat
- Our school and Sunday Faith Formation families will receive information on a retreat to do at home. We are sharing those materials with everyone as the material can be useful for all of us regardless of age:
Divine Mercy Sunday is the Sunday following Easter Sunday, which is April 19, 2020. Here are some materials to help you pray the chaplet and learn more about Divine Mercy Sunday and sealing your doorpost. While we cannot be together for Divine Mercy Sunday, the information on the FORMED video is helpful history and interesting to watch.
If you have questions about anything above or anything going on, or if you need help emotionally or physically, please reach out to Father David or our office. We are here for you. (309-682-8642, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)